Dr. Dennis Gross DRx Blemish Solutions Acne Eliminating GelDr Dennis Gross
A lightweight gel with two-percent salicylic acid, niacinamide, and monk's pepper to unclog pores, visibly clear and prevent blemishes, and reduce the appearance of redness.
Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Acne and Blemishes, and Oiliness
Formulation: Lightweight Gel
- Salicylic Acid: Helps unclog pores and fight blemish-causing bacteria.
- Monk’s Pepper: Addresses oil production and future breakouts.
- Niacinamide: Supports lipid-barrier function to retain moisture while clearing pores, absorbing oil, visibly reducing redness, and diminishing the look of post-acne marks.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Experience a visibly clearer, smoother, and more balanced complexion. This gel is formulated with two percent salicylic acid to diminish the appearance of pores, dissolve blemish-causing debris, and prevent future breakouts. It also includes monk’s pepper and niacinamide (vitamin B3) to absorb oil, while niacinamide also refines the look of pores and reduces the appearance of post-acne marks. This gel also contains antioxidant-rich green tea and aloe vera to soothe and calm skin. In just three days, see a significant reduction in number and size of breakouts, congestion, redness, and bacteria.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to two times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Dr. Dennis Gross on Acne
Dr. Dennis Gross discusses his unique approach to treating and...
MASTERCLASS: How to Combat Breakouts & Treat Acne Scarring At Home
Products featured in video: Alpha Beta® Pore Perfecting Cleans...
Ask the Expert: One Step Acne Eliminating Pads
A guide to how this clinical treatment for breakouts prevents ...