What it is: A concentrated essence, cult-favorite serum, and daily moisturizer to treat dark spots and brighten complexion.
Skin Type: Normal
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven Texture
- Patented Viniferine and Niacinamide: Brighten and lighten the look of dark spots and even the look of skin tone.
- Glycolic Acid: Exfoliates dead cells.
- Olive Squalane and Hyularonic Acid: Moisturize.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, comes in recyclable packaging, and is reef safe.
What Else You Need to Know: Mathilde and Bertrand Thomas founded Caudalie on their French family vineyard to harness the natural antioxidant powers of the grapevine. The family-owned company has always sourced natural and environmentally conscious ingredients, while collaborating with leading medical schools such as Harvard Medical School. Each formula is held to the highest of standards: natural, effective, luxurious, and always free of synthetic and harmful ingredients.
This Set Contains:
- Vinoperfect Glycolic Brightening Essence (1.69 oz / 50 ml)
- Vinoperfect Radiance Serum (1 oz / 30 ml)
- Vinoperfect Instant Brightening Moisturizer (0.5 oz / 15 ml)
Clinical Results: After 45 days of twice-daily application of Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, with 9 dermatologists selected and 60 women between 34 and 56:
- 87% reported complexion looked brighter and more even
- 82% reported a decrease of the coloration of the dark spot
Vinoperfect Glycolic Brightening Essence: After cleansing, apply to face, neck, and décolleté. Use either your hands or a cotton round.
Vinoperfect Anti-Dark Spot Serum: Apply morning and evening to cleansed skin on face, neck, and décolleté.
Vinoperfect Instant Brightening Moisturizer: Apply in the morning to face, neck, and décolleté.
Viniferine from grapevine sap is the most effective natural mo...
Discover Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, Caudalie's leading anti-d...
Viniferine is like Resveratrol's big sister. It is extracted f...