Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening NIGHT Glycolic CreamCaudalie
What it is: A dark-spot-diminishing night cream powered by smoothing glycolic acid and brightening vine sap viniferine.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark spots, Dryness, Dullness and uneven texture.
- Viniferine: Visibly lightens dark spots, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation 62 times more effectively than Vitamin C.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates and plumps the appearance of skin.
- Vegetal Butylene Glycol: Acts as a humectant to moisturize.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban. This product is also vegan.
What Else You Need to Know: This trio of gentle exfoliating and brightening stars—papaya extract, glycolic acid, and vine sap viniferine—diminish the appearance of dark spots and acne scars overnight. Safe for even the most sensitive skin, the formula is powered by time-released glycolic acid for continuous eight-hour penetration.
Clinical Results: In a clinical self-assessment study of 21 women for 56 days:
- 95% Found their skin brighter
- 90% Saw dark spots reduced
- 100% Found their skin rested
-Apply a thin layer on skin before going to bed and wake up to visibly rested, hydrated and radiant skin.
-No need to rinse.